Moore's double-double leads Siena past Brown 99-79Nov 29, 2009 - 12:50 AM PHILADELPHIA(AP) -- Ronald Moore scored 19 points and dished out 11 assists, Clarance Jackson had 23 points and Siena dominated Brown in a 99-79 rout on Saturday.
Alex Franklin finished with 21 points and six rebounds for the Saints (4-2) in the Philly Hoop Group Classic. Kyle Downey scored 11 points off the bench.
Siena trailed 17-12 with 14:33 left in the first half, but the Saints followed with 17 straight points over the next 3 1/2 minutes to take a 12-point lead. Moore, who finished with five steals, had six points and two steals during the run.
Jackson, who shot 8-for-12 from the field and 5-for-8 from beyond the arc, made a 3-pointer with 12:07 left to play to give Siena a 75-55 lead. He later hit back-to-back 3s to put Siena ahead by 26 points.
Matt Mullery scored 23 points for the Bears (4-4). Andrew McCarthy had 18 points and 11 rebounds.
- Cal freshman star Jaylen Brown to declare for NBA draft Apr 21
- Hall of Fame coach Larry Brown back for No. 10 SMU Jan 11
- Larry Brown not on No. 15 SMU bench after halftime Jan 10
- SMU's Brown set for return after 9-game NCAA suspension Dec 21
- SMU opener marks start of Larry Brown's NCAA suspension Nov 12
- Auburn freshman guard Bryce Brown suspended for opener Nov 12
- Siena's Ogunyemi won't have to sit out after transfers Oct 30
- Cal freshmen stars Brown, Rabb focused on school first Oct 29
- Top recruit Jaylen Brown picks Cal May 1
- Holy Carmody! Crusaders name their coach Mar 19
- Holy Cross fires Brown after 5 seasons Mar 6
- Siena extends Patsos' contract Jun 18