Franklin leads Colorado State past Colorado 77-62Dec 11, 2009 - 5:18 AM FORT COLLINS, Colo.(AP) -- Travis Franklin had 22 points and 10 rebounds leading Colorado State to a 77-62 victory over Colorado Thursday night.
Franklin was two points short of his career high.
Dorian Green added 21 points for Colorado State (6-3). Andy Ogide had 13 points and the Rams hit 30 of 39 free throws.
The Rams won for the fourth time in five games and held Colorado to a season-low 62 points.
Alec Burks led Colorado (6-4) with 22 points. Cory Higgins had 12 points.
Higgins had an off night, shooting 1 for 10 from the field and 0 for 4 on 3-pointers. He was 10 of 11 from the free-throw line and reached 1,000 points for his career.
- NCAA BB
COLORADO ST 77 FINAL
Dec 10 11:43 PM
- Purvis spurs UConn comeback for 74-67 win over Colorado Mar 17
- Can UConn start another title run with an afterthought seed? Mar 16
- No. 11 Oregon State women grind out 61-47 win over Colorado Jan 24
- Anglin scores 20, Northern Colorado tops Montana State 78-76 Jan 16
- Colorado St. extends Eustachy, contract runs through 2019 Dec 8
- Boyle, Buffs look to rebound from disappointing season Oct 28
- Colorado Preview Capsule Oct 28
- Colorado's Xavier Johnson tears Achilles Jun 25
- Arizona eases past Colorado Feb 27
- No. 7 Arizona meets Colorado in Pac-12 tilt Feb 26
- No. 13 Utah blows out Colorado Feb 8
- Utes and Buffs square off in Pac-12 tilt Feb 7