Cunningham, Cleveland St. rout Wilberforce 113-61Dec 12, 2009 - 9:44 PM CLEVELAND(AP) -- Jared Cunningham scored 18 points and Norris Cole 16 as Cleveland State ended a five-game losing streak with a 113-61 victory over NAIA opponent Wilberforce on Saturday.
The Vikings (4-6) dominated throughout, finishing the first half with a 20-5 run in the final 5:20 to take a 52-26 lead. They shot 66.7 percent (24-for-36) in the second half to continue to pull away.
Nigel Ajere scored 14 points, Jeremy Montgomery 12, D'Aundray Brown 11 and Trevon Harmon 10 as six Cleveland State players scored in double figures and all 12 Vikings scored.
Cleveland State had a 40-18 advantage in rebounds and forced 25 turnovers by Wilberforce while committing 13.
TyJaun Wallace scored 18 points and Taverius Wilkins 11 to lead Wilberforce.
- Virginia downs Cleveland State, moves to 10-0 Dec 18
- No. 6 Virginia gets back to work against Cleveland State Dec 18
- Louisville grinds past Cleveland State for Pitino's 700th win Nov 26
- Cardinals set sights on Vikings Nov 26
- Kentucky fends off upset-minded Cleveland State Nov 25
- Vikings face daunting task against mighty Wildcats Nov 25
- Leslie, NC State down Cleveland State Dec 8
- Vikings come calling on 25th-ranked Wolfpack Dec 8
- No. 5 Michigan thumps Cleveland State Nov 14
- Vikings tangle with fifth-ranked Wolverines Nov 13
- Cleveland State rewards Waters with 7-year contract Nov 9
- Cleveland State rewards Waters with 7-year contract Nov 8