Louisiana-Lafayette tops Lamar 68-60Dec 20, 2009 - 3:15 AM BEAUMONT, Texas(AP) -- Randell Daigle scored 19 points Saturday night to lead Louisiana-Lafayette to a 68-60 victory over Lamar.
Chris Gradnigo scored 16 and Colby Batiste 12 for the Ragin' Cajuns (4-5). Tyren Johnson had seven points, seven rebounds and seven assists for Louisiana-Lafayette.
Anthony Miles scored 14 to lead the Cardinals (4-7). Charlie Harper had 11 points and eight rebounds, and Justin Nabors 10 points and nine boards for Lamar.
Louisiana-Lafayette outscored Lamar 34-30 in each half. The Ragin' Cajuns shot 43 percent from the field in each half while the Cardinals were 38 percent both before and after halftime.
- NCAA BB
UL LAFAYETTE 68
LAMAR 60 FINAL
Dec 19 9:56 PM
- NCAA BB
UL LAFAYETTE 34
LAMAR 30 HALFTIME
Dec 19 8:52 PM
- No. 20 Iowa State pulls away to rout Lamar Dec 2
- Cyclones seek redemption in clash with Cardinals Dec 2
- No. 22 SMU routs Lamar in opener Nov 15
- 22nd-ranked Mustangs begin season against Cardinals Nov 14
- McDermott scores 30 to power Creighton past Louisiana Mar 21
- Cajuns and Bluejays duke it out in West Region action Mar 21
- Louisiana wins Sun Belt title over Georgia State Mar 16
- Georgia State and Louisiana meet for Sun Belt title Mar 16
- Lamar axes Pat Knight Feb 16
- Louisville's offense erupts in rout of Louisiana Dec 7
- Seventh-ranked Cardinals continue run with Cajuns Dec 7
- Chery leads Baylor past Louisiana Nov 17