Washington State rallies past USC 67-60Jan 22, 2010 - 5:45 AM LOS ANGELES(AP) -- Reggie Moore had 21 points and six assists to lead Washington State past Southern Cal 67-60 on Thursday.
The Cougars (14-5, 4-3 Pac-10) trailed by as many as 15 before mounting a comeback midway through the second half.
Klay Thompson, who scored 11 of the Cougars' first 14 points, had 20 points and six rebounds while Nikola Koprivica added 13 points and five rebounds.
Marcus Johnson had 16 points and Dwight Lewis 13 for USC (11-7, 3-3).
Koprivica's 3-pointer put Washington State ahead 54-53 with 4:15 remaining - the Cougars' first lead since midway through the first half.
The Cougars made 14 of 25 field goals and committed three turnovers in the second half.
Koprivica made all three of his 3-pointers in the second half while helping the Cougars mount a comeback.
- NCAA BB
WASHINGTON ST 67
USC 60 FINAL
Jan 22 12:33 AM
- NCAA BB
WASHINGTON ST 24
USC 34 HALFTIME
Jan 21 11:21 PM
- 3 Washington State players declare for NBA draft Apr 15
- Que Johnson decides to leave Washington St basketball team Apr 12
- Southern California extends coach Andy Enfield's contract Mar 28
- NCAA wins scarce lately for Providence, Southern Cal Mar 16
- USC chosen for first NCAA Tournament since 2011 Mar 13
- Power outage briefly cuts lights at Oregon-USC game Mar 5
- Washington cruises past Division II Golden Eagles 74-57 Nov 25
- Washington State Cougars reject last place prediction Oct 28
- Washington St Preview Capsule Oct 28
- Southern California looks to improved talent to find way up Oct 28
- Southern California Preview Capsule Oct 28
- Utah battles past Washington State Mar 6