St. Francis rolls past Bryant 60-34Feb 12, 2010 - 2:57 AM SMITHFIELD, R.I.(AP) -- Sorena Orandi scored 13 points to lead four St. Francis (Pa.) players in double figures as the Red Flash defeated Bryant 60-34 on Thursday night.
Devin Sweetney added 11 points and Kurt Hoffman and Will Felder scored 10 points each for St. Francis (8-16, 6-7 Northeast Conference), which won for the first time in three games.
Bryant (0-25, 0-13) shot 28 percent from the field (14-for-50) and made only one of its 22 3-point attempts (4.5 percent).
St. Francis dominated throughout, hitting five 3-pointers in the first half to roll to a 30-14 halftime lead. Bryant made only five first-half field goals and went 0-12 from the 3-point line.
The Red Flash continued the onslaught in the second half, outscoring Bryant 30-20.
St. Francis forced 17 turnovers and shot 80 percent from the free throw line (16-for-20).
- NCAA BB
ST FRANCIS PA 60
BRYANT 34 FINAL
Feb 11 8:49 PM
- NCAA BB
ST FRANCIS PA 30
BRYANT 14 HALFTIME
Feb 11 7:51 PM
- Thomas Bryant to return for sophomore season at Indiana Apr 7
- Robert Morris cruises past Bryant 89-71 Feb 6
- Robert Morris never trails in 65-54 win over Bryant Jan 23
- Texas breezes past St. Francis Nov 26
- Longhorns put perfect mark on line versus Red Flash Nov 25
- UConn opens title defense with comeback win over Bryant Nov 15
- UConn begins title defense against Bryant Nov 14
- Smith, Ohio State rout Bryant Dec 11
- Buckeyes and Bulldogs battle in Gotham Classic Dec 11
- Dower Jr's big night leads Gonzaga past Bryant Nov 10
- No. 15 Gonzaga takes on Bryant in season opener Nov 9
- Indiana thumps Bryant to open season Nov 9