Wisconsin-Green Bay beats Cleveland State 74-57Feb 17, 2010 - 3:24 AM GREEN BAY, Wis.(AP) -- Randy Berry had 19 points and 11 rebounds Tuesday night to lift Wisconsin-Green Bay past Cleveland State 74-57.
The Phoenix (18-10, 10-6) trailed 32-26 at the break. Six minutes into the second half, Wisconsin-Green Bay was ahead 41-39 and then went on a 22-2 run over the next seven minutes to put the game away.
The big second-half showing - the Phoenix shot 67 percent from the field (18-for-27) - lifted Green Bay into third place in the Horizon League, a half-game ahead of Cleveland State (13-14, 9-6). The Phoenix finished at 53 percent shooting for the night while the Vikings made just 33 percent in the second half and finished at 41 percent.
Rahmon Fletcher scored 17 points and Bryquis Perine had 14 points and eight rebounds for Green Bay.
Jeremy Montgomery and Aaron Pogue had 12 points each for the Vikings. Trevon Harmon added 10.
- Texas A&M aims for respect in first NCAA tourney since 2011 Mar 17
- Green Bay announcer says game ejection was misunderstanding Mar 9
- Green Bay pulls away from Morehead State in 2nd half, 78-72 Dec 28
- Valpo comes back to beat Green Bay in Horizon final Mar 10
- Crusaders clash with Phoenix for Horizon League crown Mar 10
- Virginia downs Cleveland State, moves to 10-0 Dec 18
- No. 6 Virginia gets back to work against Cleveland State Dec 18
- Green Bay upsets No. 15 Miami-Florida Dec 6
- Phoenix hope to rise above 15th-ranked Hurricanes Dec 6
- Louisville grinds past Cleveland State for Pitino's 700th win Nov 26
- Cardinals set sights on Vikings Nov 26
- No. 3 Wisconsin cruises past Green Bay Nov 20