Fields, Green lead Stanford over Oregon 72-65Feb 19, 2010 - 5:32 AM EUGENE, Ore.(AP) -- Landry Fields scored 21 points, Jeremy Green added 18 and Stanford won on the road for the first this year with a 72-65 victory against Oregon on Thursday night.
Green scored all of his points in the second half, going 3 of 10 from the field but 10 of 10 from the foul line. He had 11 points in a 17-2 run that put the Cardinal up 59-43 with 9:07 remaining.
Jack Trotter had 14 points and Drew Shiller 12 for Stanford (12-14, 6-8 Pac-10), which lost 10 previous road games this season.
Jeremy Jacob scored 19 points and E.J. Singler 15 for the Ducks (12-13, 4-9), who dropped their fourth straight.
Fields, the Pac-10's leading scorer, was 7 of 14 from the field and 6 of 6 from the line.
- NCAA BB
OREGON 65 FINAL
Feb 18 11:56 PM
- NCAA BB
HALFTIME 1ST 2ND TOTAL
--- --- -----
STANFORD 37 37
OREGON 32 32 HALFTIME
HIGH SCORERS AT HALFTIME
STANFORD - LANDRY FIELDS 13, DREW SHILLER 12,
JACK TROTTER 7
OREGON - JEREMY JACOB 10, E.J. SINGLER 7, MATTHEW
Feb 18 10:44 PM
- Altman on Coach K: 'I had no problem with what he did' Apr 1
- Stanford's Rosco Allen declares for NBA draft Apr 1
- Stanford coach Jerod Haase once thought he'd play for school Mar 28
- Coach K apologizes to Altman for postgame chat with Brooks Mar 26
- Altman backs Brooks after late-game drama with Coach K Mar 26
- Oklahoma's Kruger, Oregon's Altman test bond in Elite Eight Mar 25
- Stanford hires Jerod Haase as new men's basketball coach Mar 25
- Oregon takes the national stage against defending champ Duke Mar 23
- Versatility a key as top-seed Oregon faces St. Joseph's Mar 19
- Tyler Dorsey a catalyst to Oregon's surge for No. 1 seed Mar 17
- Oregon's rise on national stage highlighted by top seed Mar 15
- Stanford fires coach Johnny Dawkins after 8 seasons Mar 14