Wisconsin-Milwaukee defeats Cleveland State 69-59Feb 19, 2010 - 4:16 AM MILWAUKEE(AP) -- Ja'Rob McCallum and Lonnie Boga scored 12 points each and Wisconsin-Milwaukee defeated Cleveland State 69-59 Thursday night.
Boga made all three of his 3-point attempts and contributed eight rebounds as the Panthers (16-12, 8-8 Horizon) owned a 48-31 edge on the boards. James Eayrs added 11 points for Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Norris Cole, with a game-high 22 points, was the only player in double figures for the Vikings (13-15, 9-7). He was 8-for-8 from the free-throw line and added four assists.
The Panthers made only 32 percent of their shots in the first half yet held a 23-21 lead at the break. Wisconsin-Milwaukee hit 57 percent after halftime and finished with a 43 percent success rate.
- NCAA BB
CLEVELAND ST 59
WISC MILWAUKEE 69 FINAL
Feb 18 10:50 PM
- NCAA BB
CLEVELAND ST 21
WISC MILWAUKEE 23 HALFTIME
Feb 18 9:37 PM
- Milwaukee hires Michigan assistant LaVall Jordan as coach Apr 7
- Fired Milwaukee coach Rob Jeter: It's been a difficult day Mar 17
- Virginia downs Cleveland State, moves to 10-0 Dec 18
- No. 6 Virginia gets back to work against Cleveland State Dec 18
- Wisconsin rolls over Milwaukee Dec 10
- Panthers seek upset of fifth-ranked Badgers Dec 10
- Louisville grinds past Cleveland State for Pitino's 700th win Nov 26
- Cardinals set sights on Vikings Nov 26
- Wisconsin-Milwaukee banned from postseason Apr 9
- Strong second half sends Villanova past Milwaukee Mar 21
- East Regional action sets Wildcats against Panthers Mar 20
- Milwaukee earns NCAA berth with Horizon League title Mar 11