UNLV routs Colorado State 70-39Feb 21, 2010 - 1:21 AM LAS VEGAS(AP) -- Anthony Marshall and Chace Stenback scored 12 points apiece to lead UNLV to a 70-39 win over Colorado State on Saturday.
Marshall also had a season-high 10 rebounds as the Rebels (20-7, 8-5 Mountain West) snapped a three-game losing streak.
Tre'Von Willis and Kendall Wallace added 11 points each for UNLV, which never trailed after jumping out to an 18-2 lead. The Rebels led 40-16 at halftime.
Andy Ogide led Colorado State (15-11, 6-6) with eight points and 12 rebounds as the Rams shot just 22 percent (11 for 50) from the field.
UNLV shot 48 percent (23 of 48) from the field and hit 8 of 16 3-point attempts.
- Menzies adds 3 more to UNLV recruiting class May 19
- UNLV's Menzies fills out staff with 3 hires May 5
- UNLV approves $3.75 million contract for Marvin Menzies Apr 22
- UNLV hires Menzies as basketball coach after Beard bolts Apr 17
- UNLV introduces Chris Beard as Runnin' Rebels coach Apr 8
- UNLV hires Little Rock's Chris Beard as next coach Mar 28
- UNLV freshman Jones Jr. ineligible for rest of the season Mar 2
- UNLV loses freshman center Zimmerman to sprained left knee Feb 8
- UNLV dismisses guard Daquan Cook from team Feb 5
- UNLV gets back to business with interim coach Jan 11
- Rice resigns as UNLV's coach in middle of fifth season Jan 10
- Colorado St. extends Eustachy, contract runs through 2019 Dec 8