Fields leads Stanford over Oregon State, 65-55Feb 20, 2010 - 10:35 PM CORVALLIS, Ore.(AP) -- Landry Fields scored 16 points, 12 in the second half, as Stanford defeated Oregon State 65-55 on Saturday.
Fields added 11 rebounds, six assists and three blocks for the Cardinal (13-14, 7-8 Pac-10), who won a second straight road game after losing their first 10 of the season.
Calvin Haynes had 21 points and six rebounds for Oregon State (12-14, 6-8).
Stanford, which trailed 30-28 at halftime, shot 52 percent in the second half, including makes on 5 of 7 shots from 3-point range.
The Cardinal, who won at Oregon on Thursday, swept a Pac-10 road trip for the first time since winning at both Washington schools in 2008.
- NCAA BB
OREGON ST 55 FINAL
Feb 20 4:51 PM
- NCAA BB
OREGON ST 30 HALFTIME
Feb 20 3:52 PM
- Stanford's Rosco Allen declares for NBA draft Apr 1
- Stanford coach Jerod Haase once thought he'd play for school Mar 28
- Stanford hires Jerod Haase as new men's basketball coach Mar 25
- Beavers bummed about early exit, but excited for the future Mar 19
- Payton II following in father's NCAA footsteps at Oregon St Mar 17
- Stanford fires coach Johnny Dawkins after 8 seasons Mar 14
- Stanford suspends point guard Christian Sanders Mar 3
- Pac-12 says end of Washington-Oregon State handled properly Feb 25
- Stanford F Reid Travis to miss remainder of season Feb 23
- No. 11 Oregon State women grind out 61-47 win over Colorado Jan 24
- Pickens helps Stanford beat Carroll College 83-38 Dec 28
- Pickens scores 20 in Stanford's 93-59 win over Buccaneers Nov 15