Randle, Robertson lead California to 64-49 victoryFeb 21, 2010 - 1:44 AM EUGENE, Ore.(AP) -- Jerome Randle and Theo Robertson each scored 16 points as California defeated Oregon 64-49 Saturday.
Randle and Robertson combined for 11 points and three 3-pointers during a 15-4 run for the Golden Bears (18-9, 10-5) in the opening minutes of the second half that turned Cal's one-point halftime lead into a 39-27 advantage.
Jeremy Jacob scored 14 to lead the last-place Ducks (12-14, 4-10), who lost their fifth straight and for the 10th time in 12 games.
The Bears lead the Pac-10 by one game over Arizona State, which plays Sunday, with three to play.
The Ducks shot just 34.1 percent from the field and were 1-for-11 from 3-point range.
Oregon didn't make a field in the final 10:33 and didn't score in the final 4:41.
- NCAA BB
OREGON 49 FINAL
Feb 20 8:03 PM
- NCAA BB
OREGON 23 HALFTIME
Feb 20 6:58 PM
- Cal's Ivan Rabb bypasses draft to stay for sophomore season Apr 25
- Cal freshman star Jaylen Brown to declare for NBA draft Apr 21
- Altman on Coach K: 'I had no problem with what he did' Apr 1
- Coach K apologizes to Altman for postgame chat with Brooks Mar 26
- Altman backs Brooks after late-game drama with Coach K Mar 26
- Oklahoma's Kruger, Oregon's Altman test bond in Elite Eight Mar 25
- Oregon takes the national stage against defending champ Duke Mar 23
- Versatility a key as top-seed Oregon faces St. Joseph's Mar 19
- Cal's tumultuous week ended by No. 13 seed Hawaii 77-66 Mar 18
- Tyler Dorsey a catalyst to Oregon's surge for No. 1 seed Mar 17
- Cal coach Cuonzo Martin declines to discuss school review Mar 17
- California tries to set aside distractions facing Hawaii Mar 17