Kuksiks leads Arizona State over USC, 59-54Mar 5, 2010 - 5:21 AM TEMPE, Ariz.(AP) -- Rihards Kuksiks scored 16 of his game-high 24 points in the second half, including a pair of free throws with 14.6 seconds remaining, and Arizona State held on to beat USC 59-54 on Thursday night.
Derek Glasser scored 11 points, including the 1,000th of his career, and Ty Abbott had nine for the Sun Devils (21-9, 11-6 Pac-10) who won for the seventh time in nine games to clinch at least third place in the conference.
Marcus Simmons and Mike Gerrity had 11 points each for the Trojans (16-13, 8-9), who are 2-6 on the road in league play.
- NCAA BB
ARIZONA ST 59 FINAL
Mar 4 10:38 PM
- NCAA BB
ARIZONA ST 23 HALFTIME
Mar 4 9:22 PM
- Southern California extends coach Andy Enfield's contract Mar 28
- Arizona State's Savon Goodman leaves the program Mar 24
- NCAA wins scarce lately for Providence, Southern Cal Mar 16
- USC chosen for first NCAA Tournament since 2011 Mar 13
- Power outage briefly cuts lights at Oregon-USC game Mar 5
- Taylor leads No. 22 Utah over No. 9 Arizona 70-64 Feb 27
- Arizona State's Spight leaves program, will transfer Feb 23
- Arizona State looking forward to challenge in Lexington Dec 10
- Arizona State rolls over Kennesaw State 91-53 Nov 18
- Arizona State Preview Capsule Oct 28
- Hurley adds big boost of excitement at Arizona State Oct 28
- Southern California looks to improved talent to find way up Oct 28