Indiana State defeats Wisconsin-Milwaukee 76-63Nov 18, 2009 - 12:47 AM BATON ROUGE, La.(AP) -- Rashad Reed scored 16 points to help Indiana State defeat Wisconsin-Milwaukee 76-63 on Tuesday.
Reed made six field goals, including four 3-pointers, in a consolation round game of the Dick's Sporting Goods NIT Season Tipoff.
Leading 46-45, the Sycamores went on an 18-9 run as Reed made three of his 3-pointers. He also added a two-point basket as the Sycamores went on top 64-54.
Dwayne Lathan, who came off the bench, made all seven of his field goal attempts and scored 14 points for Indiana State (2-1). Harry Marshall and Jake Kelly had 11 points each for the Sycamores.
Milwaukee (1-2) took a 12-3 lead, but trailed 38-36 at halftime. The Panthers made 26 percent (10-for-39) of their second-half shots from the field.
Deonte Roberts led Milwaukee with 13 points. James Eayrs added 10 points and 10 rebounds for the Panthers, but missed 14 of his 18 field goal attempts.
- NCAA BB
INDIANA ST 76
WISC MILWAUKEE 63 FINAL
Nov 17 7:12 PM
- NCAA BB
INDIANA ST 38
WISC MILWAUKEE 36 HALFTIME
Nov 17 6:14 PM
- Milwaukee hires Michigan assistant LaVall Jordan as coach Apr 7
- Fired Milwaukee coach Rob Jeter: It's been a difficult day Mar 17
- Indiana State athletic director resigns after 11-year tenure Dec 19
- No. 11 Wichita State downs Indiana State Feb 25
- Sycamores play host to 11th-ranked Shockers Feb 25
- Wichita State routs Indiana State Feb 11
- Sycamores test luck against 15th-ranked Shockers Feb 11
- Tuttle, Northern Iowa win 10th straight Feb 3
- 14th-ranked Panthers eye up Sycamores in MVC matchup Feb 3
- Bohannon powers No. 20 Northern Iowa past Indiana State Jan 21
- Sycamores challenge 20th-ranked Panthers in MVC melee Jan 21
- Wisconsin rolls over Milwaukee Dec 10