Wisconsin-Milwaukee tops Colgate 69-60Nov 25, 2009 - 2:14 AM FORT WORTH, Texas(AP) -- Ricky Franklin went five-for-seven from the floor and scored 19 points Tuesday night to lead Wisconsin-Milwaukee to a 69-60 win over Colgate in a consolation game of the NIT Season Tipoff.
The Panthers (4-2) trailed 23-26 at halftime but scored twice as many points in the second period, shooting more than 65 percent from the floor, to end up on top.
Lonnie Boga came off the bench to score 17 points and grab six rebounds. James Eayrs scored 15 and pulled down 10.
The Raiders (0-4) shot 80 percent from the line, but made just 40 percent from the field.
Kyle Roemer led the game with 26 points. He made nine of 12 from the floor, including five 3-pointers.
- Milwaukee hires Michigan assistant LaVall Jordan as coach Apr 7
- Fired Milwaukee coach Rob Jeter: It's been a difficult day Mar 17
- Wisconsin rolls over Milwaukee Dec 10
- Panthers seek upset of fifth-ranked Badgers Dec 10
- Ohio State pulls away from Colgate Dec 7
- Buckeyes seek redemption in bout with visiting Raiders Dec 6
- Wisconsin-Milwaukee banned from postseason Apr 9
- Strong second half sends Villanova past Milwaukee Mar 21
- East Regional action sets Wildcats against Panthers Mar 20
- Milwaukee earns NCAA berth with Horizon League title Mar 11
- Panthers and Raiders duke it out for Horizon crown Mar 11
- Brust, Badgers take down Milwaukee Dec 11