Lewis-Clark St. 52, Idaho 71Dec 31, 2009 - 6:06 AM BOISE, Idaho (AP) -- Mac Hopson had 15 points and 11 rebounds to lead Idaho to a 71-52 victory over Lewis-Clark State on Tuesday night.
The Vandals never trailed and used an 18-0 run to build a 22-4 lead with 12:25 left in the first half.
Steffan Johnson added 11 points for Idaho (7-4).
Tanner McIntosh, Markus Monroe and Daniel Williams all scored 10 points for NAIA Lewis-Clark State. The game was an exhibition for the Warriors.
The Vandals had a 42-32 rebound edge, including 15 offensive rebounds.
Idaho's biggest lead was 21 points, occurring when Luciano de Souza made a 3-pointer with 11:47 to play to make it 53-32.
The two schools are located 33 miles apart in Northern Idaho, but the contest was played in Boise in conjunction with the Idaho football team's appearance in Wednesday's Humanitarian Bowl. Idaho plays Bowling Green in the bowl game.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- New Mexico State wins 3rd straight WAC title Mar 16
- Vandals and Aggies to decide WAC Tournament champion Mar 15
- Idaho will return to Big Sky Conference Oct 19
- Idaho hands No. 21 Utah State first WAC loss Feb 10
- Nevada rolls past Idaho 87-71 in WAC quarterfinal Mar 12
- Johnson leads Idaho past Hawaii 78-69 Mar 6
- Twitter comments lead to Idaho player's suspension Mar 6
- Idaho holds off San Jose State for 86-76 victory Mar 5
- Louisiana Tech defeats Idaho 60-49 Feb 27
- New Mexico State rides 3-pointers past Idaho 74-57 Feb 25
- Long Beach State easily beats Idaho 77-66 Feb 21
- Watson's 20 points lead Idaho past Seattle 82-72 Feb 19