Cleveland State defeats Toledo 87-63Feb 21, 2010 - 1:34 AM CLEVELAND(AP) -- Norris Cole scored 18 points and Cleveland State defeated Toledo 87-63, snapping a three-game losing streak on Saturday.
Charlie Woods scored 15 points, Jeremy Montgomery and D'Aundray Brown added 14 each and Tim Kamczyc had 12 points for the Vikings (14-15).
Cleveland State trailed 34-33 at halftime, and opened the second half on a 17-2 run to lead 50-36 on Norris Cole's layup with 14:07 remaining.
The Vikings shot 74.1 percent (20 of 27), going 5-for-5 from 3-point range in the second half, and finished at 64 percent (32 of 50).
Cleveland State, which scored 26 points off 18 turnovers, led by as many as 26, 87-61, on Kevin Anderson's jumper with 15 seconds to play.
Jake Barnett paced the Rockets (3-25) with 15 points, Justin Anyjong added 13 points and Jordan Dressler had 12.
Toledo shot 56.8 percent from the field (25 of 44) in its 18th straight loss.
- NCAA BB
CLEVELAND ST 87 FINAL
Feb 20 7:55 PM
- NCAA BB
CLEVELAND ST 34 HALFTIME
Feb 20 6:49 PM
- Detroit-area gambler sentenced in Toledo sports bribery Oct 1
- Okafor fuels Duke in win over Toledo Dec 30
- Duke gets back to work against Toledo Dec 29
- Virginia downs Cleveland State, moves to 10-0 Dec 18
- No. 6 Virginia gets back to work against Cleveland State Dec 18
- Louisville grinds past Cleveland State for Pitino's 700th win Nov 26
- Cardinals set sights on Vikings Nov 26
- No. 15 VCU takes down Toledo Nov 18
- Rockets seek upset of 15th-ranked Rams Nov 18
- Western Michigan takes down Toledo to win MAC title Mar 16
- MAC crown to be decided, as Rockets challenge Broncos Mar 15
- Toledo G Drummond suspended Feb 10