Purdue comes alive in second half against OaklandNov 22, 2010 - 2:13 AM West Lafayette, IN (Sports Network) - E'Twaun Moore poured in 26 points to lead No. 14 Purdue to an 82-67 victory over Oakland.
JaJuan Johnson scored 19 of his 25 points in the first half for the Boilermakers (3-0), who cruised to their 21st consecutive regular season non- conference win.
Reggie Hamilton and Keith Benson scored 16 points apiece for Oakland (1-2).
The Boilermakers, who were coming off a 55-point win over Alcorn State on Wednesday, put the game out of reach in the second half after carrying a 45-41 lead into the locker room.
- OAKLAND: 67
Nov 21 8:53 PM
- OAKLAND: 41
Nov 21 7:52 PM
- OAKLAND: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Nov 21 7:07 PM
- Former Michigan guard formally joins Purdue program May 17
- Oakland University agrees to 3-year, $864K deal with Kampe Apr 11
- Oakland U's Kay Felder hires agent, will stay in draft Apr 8
- Oakland's Felder declares for draft, has not hired agent Apr 5
- Purdue's Edwards declares for NBA draft without agent Apr 5
- Purdue's Kendall Stephens plans to explore transferring Mar 31
- Boilermakers forward Caleb Swanigan plans to test NBA draft Mar 22
- One-hit wonder? Little Rock hopes to keep turnaround going Mar 16
- Hammons' turnaround helps put Purdue back on national map Mar 15
- Purdue's Swanigan out vs. Minnesota with ankle injury Jan 27
- IPFW coasts past Purdue North Central 126-95 Jan 2
- Oakland beats Robert Morris 92-74 behind Hooper Dec 5