No. 10 UCLA stays hot with win over Oregon StateJan 14, 2011 - 5:30 AM Los Angeles, CA (Sports Network) - Darxia Morris scored 16 points to pace the 10th-ranked UCLA Bruins over the Oregon State Beavers, 58-46, at Pauley Pavilion.
Doreena Campbell added 13 points for the Bruins (14-1, 4-0 Pac-10), who are off to their best start since the 1976-77 squad opened at 18-1. In addition, UCLA has won 12 straight conference regular-season games (last loss coming January 10, 2010 to Stanford).
Jasmine Dixon donated 11 points and 12 rebounds for the Bruins, who also got 11 points from Atonye Nyingifa.
Sage Indendi tallied 13 points for the Beavers (7-9, 0-5), who have lost five in a row. Alyssa Martin had 10 points in defeat.
- OREGON STATE: 46
Jan 13 11:48 PM
- OREGON STATE: 23
Jan 13 10:50 PM
- OREGON STATE: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 13 10:07 PM
- Tuck and Stewart lead UConn back to the title game Apr 3
- Oregon St.-UConn Preview Apr 2
- Oregon State and UConn take different paths to Final Four Apr 2
- Open tryouts to the Final Four: Oregon State's dramatic rise Mar 30
- Beavers celebrate first Final Four, but UConn looms Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Oregon State women first Elite 8 after 83-71 win over DePaul Mar 26
- Texas comes from behind to beat UCLA 72-64 in Bridgeport Mar 26
- DePaul-Oregon St. Preview Mar 25
- Oregon State women go from shambles to Sweet 16 vs. DePaul Mar 25