No. 4 Stanford rolls past WashingtonJan 15, 2011 - 5:37 AM Seattle, WA (Sports Network) - Nnemkadi Ogwumike recorded 16 points and 11 rebounds while Jeanette Pohlen added 15 points in No. 4 Stanford's 80-51 win over Washington.
Kayla Pedersen chipped in 14 points and six boards for the Cardinal (13-2, 4-0 Pac-10), who have won seven straight since losing back-to-back games. Chiney Ogwumike and Joslyn Tinkle both had 10 points for the victors.
Charmaine Barlow and Mackenzie Argens both posted nine points for the Huskies (6-8, 1-4), who have lost five of their last six games.
Stanford scored the first 11 points of the game and never looked back, taking a 36-21 lead at the half.
Washington went cold during the final four minutes of the game while the Cardinal offense remained hot. Stanford scored 13 of the game's final 15 points to win easily.
- STANFORD: 80
Jan 14 11:51 PM
- STANFORD: 36
Jan 14 10:51 PM
- STANFORD: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 14 10:08 PM
- Washington coach Mike Neighbors signs contract extension May 13
- Washington women crack under Syracuse pressure, 80-59 Apr 4
- Syracuse women beat Washington 80-59, reach NCAA title game Apr 4
- Washington-Syracuse Preview Apr 2
- Huskies, Orange try to keep changes under wraps for rematch Apr 2
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26
- Stanford stuns Notre Dame 90-84 in regional semifinal Mar 26
- Washington women beat Kentucky 85-72 to reach regional final Mar 25
- Stanford-Notre Dame Preview Mar 24
- Notre Dame, Stanford women facing off in Sweet 16 again Mar 24