Ogwumike sisters star in Stanford's easy winJan 17, 2011 - 12:05 AM Pullman, WA (Sports Network) - Nnemkadi Ogwumike scored 20 points with eight rebounds and No. 4 Stanford outscored Washington State by 30 in the second half for a 94-50 win on Sunday.
Chiney Ogwumike starred alongside her sister in the Stanford frontcourt, adding 14 points and 10 rebounds as the Cardinal (14-2, 5-0 Pac-10) captured their eighth straight win.
Stanford shot 68 percent in the second half, pulling away for an easy win after leading 38-24 at the break. It improved to 51-0 all-time against Washington State.
Hana Potter scored nine points to lead the overmatched Cougars (4-14, 2-4) and Jazmine Perkins had eight. Washington State shot just 24 percent in the game.
- STANFORD: 94
WASHINGTON STATE: 50
Jan 16 5:50 PM
- STANFORD: 38
WASHINGTON STATE: 24
Jan 16 4:47 PM
- STANFORD: 0
WASHINGTON STATE: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 16 4:06 PM
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26
- Stanford stuns Notre Dame 90-84 in regional semifinal Mar 26
- Stanford-Notre Dame Preview Mar 24
- Notre Dame, Stanford women facing off in Sweet 16 again Mar 24
- Thompson's 3-point play with 8.2 seconds left lifts Stanford Mar 22
- S. Dakota St.-Stanford Preview Mar 20
- Stanford coach Tara VanDerveer influences so many coaches Mar 20
- Stanford's Tara VanDerveer beats former star Azzi in NCAAs Mar 20
- Tara VanDerveer, former star Jennifer Azzi take NCAA stage Mar 18
- San Francisco-Stanford Preview Mar 18