No. 3 Duke steamrolls ClemsonJan 27, 2011 - 2:30 AM Durham, NC (Sports Network) - Jasmine Thomas scored 14 points to go along with seven assists as third-ranked Duke dominated Clemson, 92-37, at Cameron Indoor Stadium.
Tricia Liston supplied 12 points, while Chloe Wells and Krystal Thomas both added 11 for Duke (20-0, 6-0 ACC), which remains the only undefeated team in the top-25 women's rankings.
Krystal Thomas grabbed a game-high 11 rebounds for the victors.
Kirstyn Wright led the Tigers (9-13, 2-5) with 15 points, while Jasmine Tate grabbed nine rebounds for Clemson, which has lost five of six.
The Blue Devils shot 59 percent from the field in the first half, including 8- of-15 from beyond the arc, en route to a 59-12 lead at the half.
- CLEMSON: 37
Jan 26 8:48 PM
- CLEMSON: 12
Jan 26 7:51 PM
- CLEMSON: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Jan 26 7:11 PM
- Duke: Investigation over, McCallie to remain women's coach May 8
- Duke women's basketball adds transfer from Wagner May 3
- Duke: Human resources reviewing women's basketball program Apr 12
- Stevens, Salvadores leaving Duke women's basketball team Apr 1
- No. 2 Notre Dame women beat Duke 83-54 in ACC quarterfinals Mar 4
- Chidom helps Duke women edge Virginia 57-53 Mar 3
- Wake Forest beats Clemson 73-58 in ACC women's tourney Mar 2
- No. 2 Notre Dame grabs share of ACC title with 71-52 win Feb 25
- Thomas, No. 10 Florida State women beat Duke 69-53 Feb 11
- Thomas, Bingley lead No. 10 Florida State past Clemson Feb 7
- No. 16 Miami women build early lead in beating Duke 61-53 Feb 7
- No. 3 Notre Dame women beat Duke 68-61 Feb 1