No. 9 UCLA downs Oregon StateFeb 13, 2011 - 12:36 AM Corvallis, OR (Sports Network) - Markel Walker notched a game-best 18 points with eight rebounds as No. 9 UCLA topped Oregon State, 58-48, in Pac-10 action.
Jasmine Dixon had 16 points and eight boards for the Bruins (21-2, 11-1 Pac-10), who have won six in a row. Doreena Campbell added 10 points and seven assists.
Earlysia Marchbanks recorded 17 points for the Beavers (8-16, 1-12), who have dropped 12 of their last 13. El Sara Greer had six points with nine rebounds in defeat.
The visitors held Oregon State to 34.8 percent shooting in the first half and took an eight-point edge to intermission.
UCLA led by as many as 20 points early in the second half before cruising the rest of the way.
- UCLA: 58
OREGON STATE: 48
Feb 12 6:53 PM
- UCLA: 58
OREGON STATE: 43
End of Regulation
Feb 12 6:52 PM
- UCLA: 28
OREGON STATE: 20
Feb 12 5:46 PM
- UCLA: 0
OREGON STATE: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 12 5:10 PM
- Tuck and Stewart lead UConn back to the title game Apr 3
- Oregon St.-UConn Preview Apr 2
- Oregon State and UConn take different paths to Final Four Apr 2
- Open tryouts to the Final Four: Oregon State's dramatic rise Mar 30
- Beavers celebrate first Final Four, but UConn looms Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Oregon State women first Elite 8 after 83-71 win over DePaul Mar 26
- Texas comes from behind to beat UCLA 72-64 in Bridgeport Mar 26
- DePaul-Oregon St. Preview Mar 25
- Oregon State women go from shambles to Sweet 16 vs. DePaul Mar 25