Adams scores 40 as Aggies dominate KansasFeb 13, 2011 - 4:15 AM College Station, TX (Sports Network) - Danielle Adams scored 40 points as sixth-ranked Texas A&M dominated Kansas, 81-58, at Reed Arena.
Adams, who went 16-of-26 from the field, helped the Aggies (21-2, 9-1 Big 12) to their third straight victory. They are in second place in the conference, trailing top-ranked Baylor. The teams will have a rematch Monday night in Waco. The Aggies lost to the Bears, 63-60, on January 30.
Sydney Colson added 16 points and nine assists for the Aggies, who forced 31 turnovers.
Keena Mays scored 11, but had 12 of Kansas' turnovers. Carolyn Davis led the Jayhawks (16-9, 3-8) with 16 points, while Marisha Brown netted 10 in defeat.
- KANSAS: 58
TEXAS A&M: 81
Feb 12 10:00 PM
- KANSAS: 29
TEXAS A&M: 48
Feb 12 9:05 PM
- KANSAS: 0
TEXAS A&M: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 12 8:12 PM
- Bulgak's 18 points lead Florida St. to 74-56 win over A&M Mar 21
- Florida St.-Texas A&M Preview Mar 20
- Texas A&M's Howard and FSU's Thomas key in 2nd round matchup Mar 20
- Howard sets NCAA Tournament rebound record in Aggies win Mar 19
- Texas A&M suspends Courtney Williams and Shlonte Allen Mar 19
- Missouri St.-Texas A&M Preview Mar 18
- Rodrigo scores 13, leads No. 6 Texas past Kansas 66-50 Mar 6
- Kansas stuns TCU 81-64 to snap 20-game losing streak Mar 5
- Tennessee women beat No. 15 A&M 70-60 for 3rd straight win Mar 4
- No. 15 Kentucky women defeat No. 11 Texas A&M 71-58 Feb 28
- No. 11 Texas A&M women win 6th straight, beat Auburn 57-49 Feb 25
- No. 22 Oklahoma State women beat Kansas 71-49 Feb 24