Stanford tops Oregon State for 19th straight winFeb 25, 2011 - 4:59 AM Stanford, CA (Sports Network) - Sarah Boothe led the way with 16 points, as No. 2 Stanford crushed Oregon State, 73-37, in Pac-10 action.
Kayla Pedersen scored 13 points while Chiney Ogwumike posted 10 points and nine rebounds for Stanford (25-2, 16-0 Pac-10), which extended its winning streak to 19 games. The Cardinal have not lost since an overtime setback at Tennessee on December 19.
Jeanette Pohlen and Toni Kokenis both netted 10 points in the winning effort.
Sage Indendi was the only player to score in double figures with 12 points for the Beavers (9-17, 2-13), who have dropped three of their last four games.
The Cardinal won the battle on the glass, 41-31, and also connected on 6-of-15 attempts from three-point range.
- OREGON STATE: 37
Feb 24 11:43 PM
- OREGON STATE: 14
Feb 24 10:48 PM
- OREGON STATE: 0
1st Half - 20:00
Feb 24 10:08 PM
- Tuck and Stewart lead UConn back to the title game Apr 3
- Oregon St.-UConn Preview Apr 2
- Oregon State and UConn take different paths to Final Four Apr 2
- Open tryouts to the Final Four: Oregon State's dramatic rise Mar 30
- Beavers celebrate first Final Four, but UConn looms Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Washington women beat Stanford 85-76 to reach Final Four Mar 27
- Oregon State women first Elite 8 after 83-71 win over DePaul Mar 26
- Washington-Stanford Preview Mar 26
- Lexington Regional women's final features Pac-12 showdown Mar 26