Lucas-Perry scores 30 in Michigan State's victoryNov 25, 2006 - 3:26 AM EAST LANSING, Michigan (Ticker) -- Victoria Lucas-Perry almost singlehandedly shut down high-powered Indiana State.
Lucas-Perry scored a career-high 30 points and Allyssa DeHaan added 17 as 16th-ranked Michigan State posted an 85-66 victory over the Sycamores.
Lucas-Perry shot 11-of-18 from the field, sank six 3-pointers, grabbed seven rebounds and handed out six assists. She also added five steals and helped spearhead a defense that limited Indiana State to 36 percent (21-of-59). The Sycamores (2-2) entered averaging 100.3 points per game.
DeHaan added nine rebounds and three assists and Rene Haynes chipped in 15 points and made half of her six 3-point attempts for Michigan State (3-1), which shot 10-of-20 from the arc and held a 41-29 advantage on the glass.
Leah Phillips had 11 points and Laura Rudolphi and Maria Olsthoorn added 10 each for Indiana State, which shot 10-of-29 from the arc.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- No. 5 Mississippi St beats No. 4 Michigan State 74-72 Mar 20
- Michigan St.-Mississippi St. Preview Mar 19
- Michigan State's offense to get a test vs. Mississippi State Mar 19
- Michigan State pulls away to beat Belmont 74-60 Mar 18
- Belmont-Michigan St. Preview Mar 17
- Michigan State's star insists she isn't thinking about WNBA Mar 16
- No. 19 Spartans, special Powers rout No. 9 Buckeyes 82-63 Mar 5
- Powers leads No. 19 Michigan St. women past Purdue 65-64 Mar 4
- No. 20 Michigan St outlasts No. 5 Ohio St 107-105 in 3 OTs Feb 27
- No. 20 Michigan State women use big 4th to top Illinois Feb 24
- Powers leads No. 25 Michigan State over Minnesota 114-106 Feb 21
- Powers leads No. 25 Michigan State women over Rutgers 70-67 Feb 18