Harding paces Duke past MichiganNov 26, 2006 - 2:32 AM ANN ARBOR, Michigan (Ticker) -- Lindsey Harding scored 19 points as No. 5 Duke rolled to a 92-47 victory over Michigan.
Harding connected on 5-of-9 shots, including 2-of-2 from the arc, to pace five Blue Devils in double figures.
Alison Bales had 14 points, seven rebounds and six blocks, Abby Waner scored 14 points and Carrem Gay chipped in 11 points for Duke (4-0), which shot 52 percent (33-of-64).
The Blue Devils shot 6-of-7 from the arc over the opening 20 minutes and entered the break with a 44-26 lead.
Reserve Carly Benson scored eight points to pace the Wolverines (2-2), who managed just 21 points on 7-of-31 shooting after the break.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Duke: Investigation over, McCallie to remain women's coach May 8
- Duke women's basketball adds transfer from Wagner May 3
- Duke: Human resources reviewing women's basketball program Apr 12
- Stevens, Salvadores leaving Duke women's basketball team Apr 1
- No. 2 Notre Dame women beat Duke 83-54 in ACC quarterfinals Mar 4
- Chidom helps Duke women edge Virginia 57-53 Mar 3
- Iowa women race past Michigan in Big Ten second round Mar 3
- No. 6 Maryland uses big second half to beat Michigan 76-56 Feb 17
- Thomas, No. 10 Florida State women beat Duke 69-53 Feb 11
- No. 16 Miami women build early lead in beating Duke 61-53 Feb 7
- No. 17 Michigan State women beat Michigan 85-64 Feb 3
- No. 3 Notre Dame women beat Duke 68-61 Feb 1