Horne leads Bowling Green to rout of OaklandNov 30, 2006 - 4:04 AM BOWLING GREEN, Ohio (Ticker) -- Carin Horne scored 25 points and No. 24 Bowling Green capitalized on a blistering start en route to an 89-58 victory over Oakland.
Liz Honegger added 16 points and Ali Mann 11 for the Falcons (5-1), who shot 61 percent (20-of-33) in the first half, when they opened a commanding 52-20 lead.
Horne led the way for the Falcons by making 9-of-14 shots and also grabbing seven rebounds.
Bowling Green shot 52 percent (33-of-64) overall and held a 37-28 rebounding advantage.
Charlese Greer scored 16 points and Nicole Piggott 10 for Oakland (2-4), which shot 40 percent (21-of-53).
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- No. 2 Connecticut demolishes Oakland Dec 19
- Yellow Jackets sting Bowling Green in first round Mar 19
- Michigan State pulls away from Bowling Green 72-62 Mar 20
- Bowling Green-Michigan St. Preview Mar 19
- Toledo 53, Bowling Green 62 Mar 13
- Bowling Green wins MAC title 62-53 over Toledo Mar 13
- Pontius helps Bowling Green upset Vanderbilt Dec 4
- Lavender leads No. 3 Ohio State over Bowling Green Nov 15
- Sanni powers West Virginia past Oakland Dec 17
- Notre Dame needs overtime to down Bowling Green Dec 5
- Oakland upsets No. 22 Florida State Dec 2
- Humphrey, Robinson help Georgia stave off Oakland Nov 29