Cosby, Washington lead Arkansas past CincinnatiDec 29, 2006 - 8:28 AM FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas (Ticker) -- Reserve Donica Cosby scored 23 points and Dominique Washington added 19 as No. 24 Arkansas posted 94-82 victory over Cincinnati.
Lauren Ervin had 17 points and 16 rebounds and Brittney Vaughn scored 11 for the Lady Razorbacks (14-1), who won their seventh consecutive game en route to setting a school record for best start to a season.
Cosby shot 7-of-12 from the field and was 4-of-4 from 3-point range for Arkansas, which shot 47 percent (29-of-62) and made 9-of-13 from the arc.
Ervin had eight blocks which set a Bud Walton Arena record and was one off the Lady Razorback school mark.
Treasure Humphries scored 25 points and Karen Twehues added 18 for the Bearcats, who shot 40 percent (30-of-76) from the field.
- Tennessee women beat Arkansas 68-51 to bolster NCAA resume Mar 3
- No. 16 Kentucky women beat Arkansas 77-63 Feb 21
- Top-ranked UConn wins 62nd straight, 88-34 over Cincinnati Feb 17
- Williams leads No. 22 South Florida women past Cincinnati Feb 12
- Warlick wins 100th as No. 23 Lady Vols beat Arkansas 75-57 Feb 4
- Williams, No. 19 South Florida beat Cincinnati 82-49 Feb 3
- No. 13 Mississippi State women beat Arkansas 65-55 Jan 31
- Arkansas deals No. 24 Missouri women 64-52 loss Jan 17
- Jackson's 25 leads Arkansas' comeback over Lady Vols 64-59 Jan 14
- No. 7 Mississippi St beats Arkansas 80-55 Jan 10
- Roy's 3 lift No. 2 South Carolina to 85-32 victory Jan 3
- No. 1 UConn routs Cincinnati 107-45 Dec 30