Grace, South Florida upset LouisvilleJan 17, 2007 - 7:32 AM TAMPA, Florida (Ticker) -- Shantia Grace scored 20 points and Jessica Dickson collected 15 and nine rebounds as South Florida used hot 3-point shooting en route to a 74-58 Big East Conference victory over 15th-ranked Louisville.
Nalini Miller had 12 points and 16 rebounds for the Bulls (14-4, 4-1 Big East), who shot just 35 percent (25-of-72) from the field but were 8-of-18 from the arc.
Grace was 6-of-17 from the floor, including 2-of-5 from 3-point range, and 6-of-6 from the foul line to pace South Florida.
Dickson was just 5-of-21 from the field but contributed with a solid effort on the glass.
Angel McCoughtry had 21 points and 11 rebounds for the Cardinals (17-2, 3-2), who shot 40 percent (25-of-63) and committed 22 turnovers.
- Jordin Canada leads UCLA into Sweet 16 Mar 22
- DePaul beats Louisville 73-72 behind January's 25 points Mar 21
- South Florida-UCLA Preview Mar 20
- Guards highlight UCLA-South Florida in NCAA Tournament Mar 20
- Williams leads South Florida into second round Mar 20
- Williams leads South Florida into the second round Mar 19
- DePaul-Louisville Preview Mar 19
- Louisville and DePaul renew series for spot in Sweet 16 Mar 19
- Colorado St.-South Florida Preview Mar 18
- Louisville tops Central Arkansas 87-60, Hines-Allen Mar 18
- Cent. Arkansas-Louisville Preview Mar 17
- NCAA games in Louisville match 4 teams on late-season rolls Mar 17