Mann helps keep Bowling Green unbeaten in MACJan 17, 2007 - 7:07 AM OXFORD, Ohio (Ticker) -- Bowling Green is still unbeaten in conference play thanks to Ali Mann.
Mann scored 18 points to lead the 17th-ranked Falcons to a 64-56 victory over Miami-Ohio for their 30th straight Mid-American Conference victory.
The victory extended Bowling Green's school and conference records. The Falcons (15-2, 5-0) have won eight straight games since a loss to No. 1 Duke on December 19, and have won 12 consecutive MAC road games
Mann added nine rebounds and led four Falcons in double figures. Amber Flynn had 14 points off the bench, Liz Honegger added 11 points and 10 rebounds and Kate Achter scored 10 points.
Amanda Jackson scored 21 points and Jenna Schone had 18 for the Redhawks (9-9, 3-2), who shot just 4-of-24 from the arc and were outscored 40-24 in the paint.
- NCAA WOMENS BB
FINAL 1ST 2ND TOTAL
--- --- -----
BOWLING GREEN (17) 30 34 64
MIAMI OH 27 29 56 FINAL
Jan 16 8:56 PM
- NCAA WOMENS BB
BOWLING GREEN (17) 30
MIAMI OH 27 HALFTIME
Jan 16 7:52 PM
- Yellow Jackets sting Bowling Green in first round Mar 19
- Michigan State pulls away from Bowling Green 72-62 Mar 20
- Bowling Green-Michigan St. Preview Mar 19
- Toledo 53, Bowling Green 62 Mar 13
- Bowling Green wins MAC title 62-53 over Toledo Mar 13
- Ross leads No. 20 Dayton past Miami (Ohio), 84-75 Dec 12
- Pontius helps Bowling Green upset Vanderbilt Dec 4
- Lavender leads No. 3 Ohio State over Bowling Green Nov 15
- Wright, Louisville advance past Miami Mar 23
- Notre Dame needs overtime to down Bowling Green Dec 5
- Orsillo fills for January, Arizona St advances Mar 24
- Bowling Green posts historic victory over Vanderbilt Mar 21