Noe scores 19 to lead Arizona StateJan 26, 2007 - 4:04 AM TEMPE, Arizona (Ticker) -- Jill Noe scored 19 points and Emily Westerberg added 15 and 10 rebounds as No. 10 Arizona State beat 22nd-ranked California, 66-54, in a Pac-10 Conference showdown.
Noe shot 7-of-13 from the floor, including 2-of-4 from the arc, and added seven rebounds and three assists.
Westerberg overcame 3-of-9 shooting by knocking down 9-of-10 free throws. She also contributed three steals as Arizona State (19-2, 9-1 Pac-10) forced 21 turnovers and held a 41-29 edge in rebounds.
Ashley Walker had 20 points and eight rebounds and Devanei Hampton added 15 and seven for California (15-5, 6-4), which shot 44 percent (21-of-48) from the floor but just 10-of-21 from the line.
Arizona State was 19-of-23 from the charity stripe.
- Tennessee knocks off Arizona State 75-64 in NCAAs Mar 21
- Tennessee-Arizona St. Preview Mar 19
- Arizona State not looking past inconsistent Tennessee Mar 19
- Arizona State opens NCAAs with 74-52 win over NM State Mar 18
- New Mexico St.-Arizona St. Preview Mar 17
- Canada leads No. 12 UCLA past California 73-67 in OT Mar 6
- California stuns No. 10 Arizona St 75-64 in Pac-12 quarters Mar 4
- California tops Utah in overtime 66-63 to advance in Pac-12 Mar 3
- Fields leads No. 14 UCLA past No. 9 Arizona State Feb 28
- No. 7 Oregon State women clinch share of Pac-12 title Feb 28
- Katie Hempen leads No. 9 Arizona State past USC 50-45 Feb 27
- No. 9 Arizona State pulls away for 77-57 win over Washington Feb 21