Berglin paces UW-Green Bay with 15 points in win over UW-MilwaukeeFeb 10, 2007 - 11:06 PM MILWAUKEE (Ticker) -- Natalie Berglin paced four players in double figures with 15 points as Wisconsin-Green Bay remained undefeated in Horizon League action with a 72-63 triumph over Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Green Bay (19-3, 10-0 Horizon) won despite being outrebounded, 46-21. It made all 16 free-throw attempts, shot 46 percent (24-of-52) from the floor and turned 25 forced turnovers into 28 points.
Berglin made all seven free throws and added nine assists and three steals. Nicole Soulis added 13 points and nine rebounds for Green Bay.
Traci Edwards kept Wisconsin-Milwaukee (11-12, 7-3) in the contest, scoring 31 points on 11-of-20 shooting and grabbing 16 rebounds - nine offensive. Her club shot 39 percent (24-of-62).
- NCAA WOMENS BB
FINAL 1ST 2ND TOTAL
--- --- -----
WISC GREEN BAY (25) 36 36 72
WISC MILWAUKEE 32 31 63 FINAL
Feb 10 5:02 PM
- NCAA WOMENS BB
WISC GREEN BAY (25) 36
WISC MILWAUKEE 32 HALFTIME
Feb 10 3:48 PM
- Lady Vols pull away in final 6 minutes to beat Green Bay Mar 18
- Wis.-Green Bay-Tennessee Preview Mar 17
- Green Bay women rout Milwaukee, coast to Horizon title Mar 13
- No. 15 Northeastern women cruise past Milwaukee 69-44 Dec 6
- Princeton sprints past Green Bay Mar 21
- Lady Tigers escape first-round scare Mar 24
- Borseth returning to coach Green Bay women Apr 4
- Kentucky fends off furious Green Bay rally to move on Mar 20
- Hot first half leads Phoenix past Cyclones Mar 17
- Green Bay downs Detroit to capture Horizon League title Mar 11
- No. 10 Green Bay downs UIC, advances to Horizon title game Mar 10
- Wojta powers Green Bay past Wright State Feb 11