Johnson lifts Arizona State past Oregon StateFeb 11, 2007 - 4:16 AM TEMPE, Arizona (Ticker) -- In her final collegiate home game, Aubree Johnson scored 27 points to lead No. 8 Arizona State to a 78-63 Pac-10 Conference victory over Oregon State.
Johnson shot 12-of-15 from the field and Kirsten Thompson added 17 points and eight rebounds for the Sun Devils (23-3, 11-2 Pac-10), who have won 11 of their last 12.
Fellow senior Emily Westerberg and Briann January each scored 10 points and Jill Noe had 11 assists for Arizona State, which shot 54 percent (31-of-57).
Casey Nash scored 24 points for the Beavers (8-15, 3-11), who shot 45 percent (28-of-62) in their fifth straight loss.
Judie Lomax and Jasmine Smith each added 10 points for Oregon State, which trailed at the half, 46-35.
- NCAA WOMENS BB
FINAL 1ST 2ND TOTAL
--- --- -----
OREGON ST 35 28 63
ARIZONA ST (8) 46 32 78 FINAL
Feb 10 7:56 PM
- NCAA WOMENS BB
OREGON ST 35
ARIZONA ST (8) 46 HALFTIME
Feb 10 6:51 PM
- Tuck and Stewart lead UConn back to the title game Apr 3
- Oregon St.-UConn Preview Apr 2
- Oregon State and UConn take different paths to Final Four Apr 2
- Open tryouts to the Final Four: Oregon State's dramatic rise Mar 30
- Beavers celebrate first Final Four, but UConn looms Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Oregon State women first Elite 8 after 83-71 win over DePaul Mar 26
- DePaul-Oregon St. Preview Mar 25
- Oregon State women go from shambles to Sweet 16 vs. DePaul Mar 25
- Tennessee knocks off Arizona State 75-64 in NCAAs Mar 21