Mosby leads Baylor over Iowa StateFeb 11, 2007 - 4:23 AM WACO, Texas (Ticker) -- Bernice Mosby scored 17 points and grabbed 15 rebounds to lead Baylor to a 81-64 Big 12 Conference victory over Iowa State.
Angela Tisdale had 21 points, shooting 7-of-11 from 3-point range, for the Lady Bears (21-4, 8-3 Big 12), who finished 50 percent (30-of-60) from the field.
Danielle Wilson had 10 points and four blocks for Baylor, which have won six of its last seven games.
Connecting on 18-of-33 shots in the first half, the Lady Bears raced out to a 49-26 lead at the half. They finished with a 36-24 advantage in points in the paint and 42-35 edge in rebounds.
Alison Lacey, Nicky Wieben and Megan Ronhovde each had 12 points for the Cyclones (17-7, 5-6), who shot 35 percent (24-of-68).
- NCAA WOMENS BB
FINAL 1ST 2ND TOTAL
--- --- -----
IOWA ST 26 38 64
BAYLOR (15) 49 32 81 FINAL
Feb 10 9:47 PM
- NCAA WOMENS BB
IOWA ST 26
BAYLOR (15) 49 HALFTIME
Feb 10 8:47 PM
- Iowa State's Bill Fennelly, sued by ex-star, defends self Apr 29
- Moody's attorney, Iowa State disagree on university ruling Apr 19
- APNewsBreak: Former Iowa St star Nikki Moody sues coach Apr 18
- Baylor women want to finish 2017 at Final Four in Dallas Mar 29
- Oregon St to women's Final Four after 60-57 win over Baylor Mar 29
- Oregon St.-Baylor Preview Mar 27
- Elite Eight not enough for Baylor women vs Oregon State Mar 27
- Baylor women in 3rd straight Elite 8 with 78-58 win over FSU Mar 26
- Florida St.-Baylor Preview Mar 25
- Baylor women in usual place; Seminoles are stepping up Mar 25
- Baylor women to 8th straight Sweet 16, beat Auburn 84-52 Mar 20
- Auburn-Baylor Preview Mar 19