Harding, Duke sweep series with MarylandFeb 19, 2007 - 2:18 AM COLLEGE PARK, Maryland (Ticker) -- Lindsey Harding scored a career-high 29 points as No. 1 Duke continues its perfect season with a 69-57 Atlantic Coast Conference victory over rival No. 6 Maryland.
Carrem Gay had 14 points and Alison Bales added 12 and grabbed 12 rebounds for the Blue Devils (28-0, 13-0 ACC), who swept the season series with the defending national champion and clinched the ACC regular-season title.
Harding shot 12-of-20 from the floor for Duke, which shot 49 percent (29-of-59) from the field and held a 41-33 advantage in rebounding.
Crystal Langhorne had 15 points and 12 rebounds for the Lady Terrapins (25-4, 9-4), who had their four-game winning streak snapped in front of a crowd of 17,950 that tied for the largest in ACC history.
Marissa Coleman added 12 points, 10 rebounds and six assists for Maryland, which shot 41 percent (24-of-58), including 3-of-16 on 3-pointers.
- Duke: Investigation over, McCallie to remain women's coach May 8
- Duke women's basketball adds transfer from Wagner May 3
- Duke: Human resources reviewing women's basketball program Apr 12
- Stevens, Salvadores leaving Duke women's basketball team Apr 1
- Plum scores 32 as Washington stuns Maryland Mar 21
- Washington-Maryland Preview Mar 20
- Maryland, Washington: Opposites attract in 2nd round matchup Mar 20
- Maryland spoils Iona debut in NCAA Tournament with 74-58 win Mar 19
- Iona-Maryland Preview Mar 18
- In season of change, Maryland returns to NCAAs as No. 2 seed Mar 16
- No. 5 Maryland women top Northwestern 83-62 Mar 5
- No. 2 Notre Dame women beat Duke 83-54 in ACC quarterfinals Mar 4