Riley helps Oklahoma State edge No. 24 NebraskaFeb 25, 2007 - 4:11 AM STILLWATER, Oklahoma (Ticker) -- Andrea Riley scored 17 points and Rashidat Sadiq added 16 and four steals as Oklahoma State posted a 63-60 triumph over 24th-ranked Nebraska in a Big 12 Conference matchup.
The Cowgirls shot 47 percent (16-of-34) from the field in the second half en route to outscoring the Cornhuskers, 45-36, after halftime.
The win marked the first over a ranked opponent for Oklahoma State (18-9, 6-8 Big 12) since posting an 88-87 triumph over Texas Tech on January 2004.
Kelsey Griffin and Kiera Hardy scored 18 points apiece for Nebraska (21-7, 9-5), which shot 39 percent (23-of-58) and committed 20 turnovers.
- New Nebraska women's assistants will be paid $140,000 each Apr 25
- New Nebraska women's coach has fewer perks in contract Apr 19
- Building trust top priority for new Nebraska women's coach Apr 12
- Huskers act quickly to replace Yori, hire SD's Amy Williams Apr 11
- Nebraska's Natalie Romeo: 'Immature' players pushed out Yori Apr 9
- Huskers pay women's coach Connie Yori $1.2 million to leave Apr 7
- Nebraska coach Connie Yori resigns after 14 seasons Apr 5
- Healy leads St. Bonaventure past Oklahoma State, 65-54 Mar 18
- St. Bonaventure-Oklahoma St. Preview Mar 17
- No. 24 Oklahoma women top rival OSU 61-43 in Big 12 tourney Mar 5
- Rutgers comes back to edge Nebraska 66-63 in Big Ten tourney Mar 3
- West Virginia women whip No. 22 Oklahoma State 82-48 Feb 27