Robertson, Myrick lead Texas Tech to upset of UCLANov 27, 2006 - 2:00 AM HONOLULU (Ticker) -- Alesha Robertson scored 17 points and Erin Myrick added 16 and 12 rebounds as Texas Tech posted a 75-60 upset victory over No. 19 UCLA in the fifth-place game of the Rainbow Wahine Classic.
Robertson shot 7-of-13 from the field and made 2-of-4 3-pointers for the Lady Raiders (5-1), who have won two straight following a loss to tournament host Hawaii.
Myrick made 7-of-9 shots and posted her fourth straight double-double for Texas Tech, which shot 48 percent (29-of-61) from the field.
Noelle Quinn scored 16 points and handed out nine assists for UCLA (3-4), which has lost two of its last three games.
Lindsey Pluimer, who scored a career-high 27 points in an 87-64 win over Sacramento State on Saturday, added 15 points for the Bruins, who shot 39 percent (23-of-59).
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Texas comes from behind to beat UCLA 72-64 in Bridgeport Mar 26
- UCLA-Texas Preview Mar 25
- UCLA and Texas play in Bridgeport's "other" semifinal Mar 25
- Jordin Canada leads UCLA into Sweet 16 Mar 22
- South Florida-UCLA Preview Mar 20
- Guards highlight UCLA-South Florida in NCAA Tournament Mar 20
- Fields leads UCLA past Hawaii in NCAA Tournament Mar 19
- Hawaii-UCLA Preview Mar 18
- Canada leads No. 12 UCLA past California 73-67 in OT Mar 6
- No. 4 Baylor women roll past Texas Tech 82-51 Mar 5
- Texas Tech women beat Iowa St. 89-84 in Big 12 tournament Mar 4
- Billings leads No. 12 UCLA past Arizona 72-51. Mar 4