Larkins, North Carolina top Arkansas, remain unbeatenNov 27, 2006 - 7:25 AM HONOLULU (Ticker) -- Erlana Larkins helped hot-shooting North Carolina remain undefeated.
Larkins had 17 points and 12 rebounds and Camille Little added 14 points as the second-ranked Tar Heels posted a 94-69 victory over Arkansas.
Ivory Latta collected 11 points and seven assists for North Carolina (6-0), which shot a blistering 57 percent (37-of-65) from the field and outrebounded the Razorbacks, 43-35.
Larkins shot 7-of-9 from the floor and 3-of-3 from the foul line. Little was 6-of-10 and grabbed eight rebounds. Along with stellar shooting from the field, the Tar Heels hit 16-of-18 foul shots to overwhelm Arkansas (7-1).
Lauren Ervin scored 15 points for the Razorbacks, who shot 40 percent (28-of-72).
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Tennessee women beat Arkansas 68-51 to bolster NCAA resume Mar 3
- Pitt beats UNC 82-72 in ACC women's tournament Mar 2
- No. 16 Kentucky women beat Arkansas 77-63 Feb 21
- Bulgak powers No. 10 Florida State women to win over UNC Feb 14
- Warlick wins 100th as No. 23 Lady Vols beat Arkansas 75-57 Feb 4
- No. 13 Louisville women overtake North Carolina 78-60 Feb 4
- No. 13 Mississippi State women beat Arkansas 65-55 Jan 31
- Hatchell to sit 2 games for referee contact, NCAA violation Jan 29
- Arkansas deals No. 24 Missouri women 64-52 loss Jan 17
- No. 21 Miami women beat UNC 76-61 for Katie Meier's 200th Jan 17
- Jackson's 25 leads Arkansas' comeback over Lady Vols 64-59 Jan 14
- No. 7 Mississippi St beats Arkansas 80-55 Jan 10