Harrell, Texas Tech dominate I-AA Southeast LouisianaSep 24, 2006 - 2:41 AM LUBBOCK, Texas (Ticker) -- Graham Harrell and Texas Tech took out their frustrations on Southeast Louisiana.
Harrell threw four four first-half touchdowns as the Red Raiders manhandled the I-AA Lions, 62-0.
Texas Tech (3-1) was kept out of the end zone in last week's 12-3 loss at TCU. Harrell quickly made sure that would not occur again, finding Todd Walker for a nine-yard touchdown just 1:43 into the contest.
Shannon Woods doubled the advantage on an 18-yard run just over two minutes later, and Harrell tossed TDs of five and seven yards to Joel Filani to open a 28-0 cushion with 10:55 to go in the half.
Harrell's six-yard pass to Jarrett Hicks opened a 42-0 advantage entering the break.
The Red Raiders outgained the Lions (1-3), 509-119, in the first meeting between the teams.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- 2016 FCS vs. FBS: Southland Conference May 16
- 3 Texas Tech football players kicked off the team May 5
- Undrafted FCS players get shot at NFL May 3
- FCS draft class review Apr 30
- SE Louisiana's Miller happy to be a Cardinal Apr 30
- FCS draft class preview Apr 27
- NFL Draft: FCS defensive players to know Apr 27
- Big 12 spring football wrapping up, not talk about expansion Apr 19
- Offense rolls in SE Louisiana spring game Apr 16
- SE Louisiana sets 2017 matchup at Louisiana-Lafayette Apr 7
- Top FCS draft candidates Apr 6
- If only the FCS was drafted this year Apr 4