McGee, Texas A&M rout Louisiana TechSep 24, 2006 - 5:19 AM COLLEGE STATION, Texas (Ticker) -- Stephen McGee threw for 318 yards and three touchdowns as Texas A&M routed Louisiana Tech, 45-14, in a non-conference matchup.
McGee completed 19-of-28 passes without an interception for the Aggies (4-0), who open Big 12 Conference play vs. Texas Tech next week.
The game was tied, 7-7, before McGee threw a five-yard touchdown to running back Chris Alexander with 4:29 to go in the half.
The score triggered a run of 31 straight points for the Aggies, who barely held off Army last week, 28-24.
Zac Champion went just 13-of-31 for 229 yards and a touchdown for the Bulldogs (1-2), who are 0-9 all-time against the Aggies.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Ex-Aggie Isaiah Golden gets 10 years for 2014 robbery May 13
- A&M assistant is disciplined for tweets on player's reversal May 9
- Texas A&M sheds some swagger and tries to change trajectory May 6
- Texas A&M coach apologizes for tweets on player's reversal May 5
- Plenty of QB competition in SEC's Western Division Apr 19
- UCLA begins building new offense around Rosen in spring ball Mar 28
- Fresno State schedules road games at Texas A&M, Arizona St. Mar 10
- New coordinators in spotlight as spring football blooms Feb 23
- A&M recruit Alton Robinson accused of robbing ex-girlfriend Feb 16
- Miles lures Juluke to LSU as running backs coach Feb 13
- Cal hires Spavital as offensive coordinator Feb 12
- Hoosiers name former player Mark Hagen defensive line coach Feb 10