Moore, Bernard help Oregon State rally past WashingtonOct 15, 2006 - 2:27 AM SEATTLE (Ticker) -- Matt Moore threw for 308 yards and the go-ahead score as Oregon State posted a 27-17 Pac-10 Conference victory over Washington.
Yvenson Bernard ran for 144 yards and two touchdowns on 29 carries for the Beavers (3-3, 1-2 Pac-10), who scored 17 unanswered points after the break.
Oregon State trailed, 17-10, before Alexis Serna converted a 26-yard field goal with 7:02 to play in the third quarter.
The Beavers took the lead, 20-17, on an 80-yard touchdown pass from Moore to Sammie Stroughter just under two minutes later. Moore completed 14-of-19 passes with one interception.
Bernard capped the scoring on a three-yard TD run with 12:32 remaining.
Washington (4-3, 2-2) had taken a 17-10 edge into the break on a pair of short rushing touchdowns by Isaiah Stanback.
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Utah coordinator Morgan Scalley focused on smarter defense Apr 19
- Villamin sees Oregon State's receivers on the right track Apr 16
- Quarterbacks again a focus for Oregon State Apr 14
- Former starting QB Seth Collins rejoins Beavers, will be WR Apr 11
- Oregon State holds scrimmage for Portland-area fans Apr 9
- Feeney sits out Washington pro day after hernia surgery Mar 31
- Federal lawsuit brings more criticism of Baylor University Mar 31
- Return of speedy Ross highlights spring for Washington Mar 29
- U of Illinois confirms Whitman is its new athletic director Feb 17
- Cal Poly to face Oregon State in 2019 Feb 17
- Pac-12 football recruiting team capsules Feb 3
- SEC football recruiting team capsules Feb 3