Turnovers doom Oregon State in loss to UCLANov 12, 2006 - 4:07 AM PASADENA, California (Ticker) -- Matt Moore and Oregon State did themselves no favors against UCLA.
Moore lost three fumbles and the Beavers turned the ball over four times in a 25-7 Pac-10 Conference loss to the Bruins.
Patrick Cowan threw a pair of touchdowns to Marcus Everett and Justin Medlock kicked four field goals for UCLA (5-5, 3-4 Pac-10), which converted the Beavers' miscues into 15 points.
Cowan completed 12-of-23 passes for 126 yards with an interception for the Bruins, who turned the ball over twice but the Beavers could not convert them into any points.
UCLA trailed, 7-6, before Cowan found Everett for a 45-yard touchdown less than three minutes into the third quarter. The duo hooked up again for an 11-yard score for a 19-3 lead with 11:24 to play.
Moore went 17-of-29 for 175 yards and was sacked five times for Oregon State (6-4, 4-3).
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- UCLA's Adams pleads no contest to battery of Uber driver May 4
- UCLA wraps up spring practice with new offense and receivers Apr 23
- Utah coordinator Morgan Scalley focused on smarter defense Apr 19
- Villamin sees Oregon State's receivers on the right track Apr 16
- Quarterbacks again a focus for Oregon State Apr 14
- Former starting QB Seth Collins rejoins Beavers, will be WR Apr 11
- Oregon State holds scrimmage for Portland-area fans Apr 9
- UCLA begins building new offense around Rosen in spring ball Mar 28
- Comeback trail: Chubb, Russell among rehabbing spring stars Feb 24
- Cal Poly to face Oregon State in 2019 Feb 17
- Pac-12 football recruiting team capsules Feb 3
- SEC football recruiting team capsules Feb 3