Chiefs sign 6 of 9 draft picks, undrafted free agentsMay 6, 2016 - 10:16 PM KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) The Chiefs have signed six of their nine draft picks, including second-round pick Chris Jones, along with seven undrafted free agents ahead of a three-day minicamp that begins this weekend.
Jones, a defensive tackle out of Mississippi State, agreed to terms on a four-year deal Thursday before making it official Friday.
Also signing were offensive lineman Parker Ehinger, a fourth-round pick out of Cincinnati; Demarcus Robinson, a wide receiver out of Florida; quarterback Kevin Hogan from Stanford; defensive back D.J. White of Georgia Tech; and Virginia Tech linebacker Dadi Nicolas.
The undrafted free agents included offensive linemen Jake Bernstein and Ben Clark; cornerbacks Vernon Harris, Tre Jones and Shak Randolph; linebacker Terrance Smith; and wide receiver Mitch Mathews.
AP NFL online: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Jaguars' Fowler returns, ready for bigger role after injury May 23
- Ex-NFL player launching site to honor Joplin tornado victim May 20
- Veteran DE Jason Jones signs with Dolphins May 16
- AP source: Jones in final stages of talks with Dolphins May 13
- Kyle Kragen follows in his father's cleats with Broncos May 13
- Recognized off field, Barrington key to Packers' LB plans May 13
- Packers sign their 3rd-round pick, linebacker Kyler Fackrell May 12
- Packers sign linebacker Kyler Fackrell May 12
- Broncos linebacker Shane Ray bulks up for 2nd season May 11
- More homework to do for Packers first-round pick Kenny Clark May 11
- Chiefs swap DBs, offensive linemen after rookie minicamp May 10
- Packers sign 2nd-round draft pick Jason Spriggs May 9