Seahawks sign LB Khairi Fortt, waives LB Christian FrenchMay 16, 2016 - 9:31 PM RENTON, Wash. (AP) The Seattle Seahawks have signed linebacker Khairi Fortt after waiving linebacker Christian French due to an injury.
Seattle made the roster moves on Monday. French, an undrafted free agent out of Oregon signed with Seattle following the NFL draft. He appeared to suffer an injury on the final day of rookie minicamp.
Fortt was a fourth-round pick of the Saints in the 2014 draft out of California, but was released midway through the season. He spent time with Cincinnati and Jacksonville later in the 2014 season, but was cut by the Jaguars during training camp before the start of the 2015 season.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
No one has shouted yet.
Be the first!
Be the first!
- Jaguars' Fowler returns, ready for bigger role after injury May 23
- Jaguars lose rookie DE Woodard to torn Achilles tendon May 23
- Jaguars 1st-round draft pick Ramsey signs rookie contract May 22
- Jaguars rookie Jalen Ramsey tears meniscus during workouts May 19
- Ex-NFL player chosen to be next Pittsburgh schools head May 19
- Jaguars sign veteran Linkenbach, release Oberkrom May 17
- Heuerman eager to get on the field after sitting out '15 May 16
- Jaguars sign 4th-round draft pick Sheldon Day to rookie deal May 16
- Russell Wilson takes jab at NC State; great lesson learned May 15
- Veteran departures pave way for duo in Bears rookie camp May 13
- Jaguars linebacker Myles Jack signs 4-year rookie contract May 13