NHL Game Summary - Tampa Bay at AnaheimNov 4, 2010 - 5:37 AM
Teemu Selanne carried the puck down the left wing, then circled behind the net to the right side. Before hitting the goal line, he used the backhand to dish into the slot where Getzlaf swiped a shot home.
Selanne and Kyle Palmieri also scored for the Ducks, who had dropped three of four coming in. Jonas Hiller earned the win with 32 stops.
"It was a big game for us," said Getzlaf. "It felt like we played pretty well tonight for the most part. We were able to come back at the end."
Blair Jones and Steven Stamkos tallied for the Lightning, who had won three of four. Dan Ellis made 27 saves in defeat.
"We expected a tough game," said Stamkos. "They're struggling as of late and they're coming back home. They want to come out strong and I think they did that. It just took us too long to wake up. Our goaltender played great, made some big saves and kept us in the game. We got a point, but it wasn't our best effort."
Selanne registered a power-play score at the 12:22 mark of the first period, then Jones countered on the advantage for the Bolts at 2:38 of the second.
Stamkos put the Lightning ahead just 21 seconds into the third period while on a power play, skating down the left wing and potting a dish from Martin St. Louis.
Anaheim knotted the game with 4:20 to play in regulation, as Palmieri deftly redirected a Bobby Ryan dish past Ellis along the ice inside the right post.
- Penguins starting G Fleury in Game 5 May 23
- Penguins remove G Murray after second period May 23
- Johnson's OT deflection lifts Lightning over Penguins 4-3 May 23
- Lightning-Penguins Preview May 21
- Murray or Fleury? Penguins weighing options in goal May 21
- Friday's Sports In Brief May 21
- Lightning beat Penguins 4-3, even Eastern Conference finals May 21
- Penguins find higher gear against Lightning in East finals May 20
- Penguins-Lightning Preview May 19
- Crosby, Kessel help Penguins beat Lightning 4-2 in Game 3 May 19
- Confident Lightning feel Penguins haven't see their best May 18
- Penguins-Lightning Preview May 17