Zetterberg's goal in OT lifts Red Wings past CoyotesNov 9, 2010 - 3:16 AM
In the extra session on a delayed call, Ruslan Salei sent a slap pass from the top of the left circle to the slot where Zetterberg redirected it between the pads of Ilya Bryzgalov for the win.
Nicklas Lidstrom and Dan Cleary each had a goal for the Red Wings, who have won four of their last five games. Jimmy Howard stopped 29 shots in the win.
Martin Hanzal and Keith Yandle each had a goal for the Coyotes, who have lost their past three games. Bryzgalov made 37 saves in a losing effort.
- Canada beats Finland 2-0 to win world hockey championship May 22
- Coyotes, Tucson make it official: Moving AHL team to city May 19
- Tucson city council approves deal for Coyotes AHL affiliate May 17
- Red Wings add Jeff Salajko as goalie coach May 17
- AHL board approves sale, relocation of Coyotes' affililate May 10
- Red Wings hire assistant coach Houda, don't re-sign Bedard May 10
- Confident Lightning headed to East final again May 9
- Arizona's Chayka becomes youngest GM in NHL history May 5
- AP Source: Coyotes to promote 26-year-old Chayka to GM May 4
- Penguins and Capitals expect Crosby to respond in Game 2 Apr 30
- Penguins and Capitals expect Crosby to respond in Game 2 Apr 29
- New home of Detroit Red Wings to be Little Caesars Arena Apr 28