Storm hold off FeverJun 18, 2011 - 4:41 AM Seattle, WA (Sports Network) - Swin Cash poured in 14 points, grabbed eight rebounds and dished out five assists, as the Seattle Storm held off the Indiana Fever, 68-54.
Sue Bird added 12 points for the Storm, who rebounded from their first home loss in two seasons. Seattle had won 18 straight regular-season games at home before losing 81-74 to Minnesota on June 9.
Lecoe Willingham tallied 10 points and seven boards for the Storm, who won despite shooting 33.3 percent from the field.
Katie Douglas finished with 11 points and six rebounds for the Fever, who shot just 29.1 percent from the floor. Tamika Catchings had eight points and 14 boards.
Seattle never trailed in the game and led by as many as 27.
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Breanna Stewart at center of the Storm as latest No. 1 pick Apr 21
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Apr 15
- UConn forward Breanna Stewart selected No. 1 overall by Seattle Storm in WNBA draft Apr 14