McCoughtry drops 37 as Dream down ShockJul 27, 2011 - 2:36 AM Tulsa, OK (Sports Network) - Angel McCoughtry poured in a game-high 37 points as the Atlanta Dream took down the Tulsa Shock, 76-68, in a wire-to-wire victory for the Dream.
Coco Miller added 12 points and Armintie Price chipped in with eight points for Atlanta in its fourth consecutive win.
Liz Cambage scored 16 and Tiffany Jackson added a double-double with 11 points and 17 rebounds for the Shock, losers of 10 straight.
The Dream, who never trailed in the contest, led by as many as 19 before a fourth-quarter push from Tulsa cut the lead to three with just a minute and 39 seconds left. But Lindsey Harding's layup with 85 seconds left stymied a Shock run and helped secure the win for Atlanta.
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- WNBA Capsules May 21
- WNBA Capsules May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA Capsules May 14
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- Atlanta cuts 41-year-old Milton-Jones, WNBA's oldest player May 12
- WNBA in Big D: Wings land in Dallas, league's 1st team there May 10
- Indiana trades Layshia Clarendon to Atlanta for draft pick May 10
- Liberty trade for All-Star guard Shoni Schimmel May 2
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- LA Sparks guard Riquna Williams to miss season with injury Mar 30