Storm stifle Silver StarsAug 3, 2011 - 4:36 AM Seattle, WA (Sports Network) - Sue Bird scored 17 points and Swin Cash added 16, as the Seattle Storm downed the San Antonio Silver Stars, 78-64, at Key Arena.
The Storm made nearly 54 percent of their shots, but also turned the ball over 17 times to limit their possessions. Still, they held the Silver Stars to 39 percent shooting and won for the fourth time in five games.
Scholanda Robinson had a team-high 12 points for San Antonio, which has dropped two in a row.
- WNBA Capsules May 22
- Bye bye Birdie? Storm's Sue Bird not ready to walk away yet May 18
- WNBA Capsules May 15
- WNBA set to tip off 20th season this weekend May 13
- WNBA's Dan Hughes enters last season as San Antonio coach May 13
- Fever's Catchings cherishing every moment of farewell tour May 11
- Army star Kelsey Minato gets a chance to play in WNBA May 7
- Taurasi, Catchings, Bird headline US women's Olympic team Apr 27
- Breanna Stewart at center of the Storm as latest No. 1 pick Apr 21
- Breanna Stewart top pick in WNBA, leading 1-2-3 UConn sweep Apr 15
- UConn forward Breanna Stewart selected No. 1 overall by Seattle Storm in WNBA draft Apr 14
- UConn trio look to make history at WNBA draft Apr 14